Of course, as a mobility retailer, we are always going to shout from the rooftops “buy your scooter from one of our stores”. But maybe not for the reasons you might expect. Actually we would recommend buying a scooter from ANY local mobility store rather than online, not just ours.
With price comparison being the main deciding factor for customers we thought it would be good to share some of the reasons why we think buying in store is better than buying online.
• In store demonstration – you can have a full demonstration of the scooter, how it works and how to use it
• Trained in store staff – All our team have extensive manufacturer training on all scooters, we know them inside out!
• Expert product advice – Tell us a bit about your plans, where you’ll be going and we will help you pick the right scooter type for your journeys
• Variety of stock – We have a range of different scooters for use on pavements, on the road, to go in your boot or that fold down. You can see a range of these scooters in our stores
• Try before you buy – Pop in to any of our stores for a test drive of our scooters
• Home demonstrations – If you’re still not sure you’ve made the right choice about buying a scooter we will bring your favourite scooter to your home so you can try it there too
• Free delivery – There are no extra charges for delivery. We don’t leave you with a box on the kerbside that needs to be assembled or ask that you save any packaging for returns purposes. Our scooters are delivered fully charged, in one piece, working and ready to go with an expert delivery driver to go over how it works
• After service – Our product warranty is clear at time of sale, there are no hidden costs. Our team of engineers are scooter experts, happy to fix any problems you may have
• Locality – We only serve customers local to our area, that means we can offer you an amazing, loyal local service
• Community – Buying from a local mobility retailer supports the local community
If you are still unsure, visit one of our stores and put us to the test!