Invacare Birdie EVO Mobile HoistProduct Code: Invacare Birdie
£1,111.00 with VAT Relief
£1,333.20 inc. VAT
Free within South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.
£50.00 outside these areas.
Delivery is what others call white glove service, which means we will deliver, set up and tested ready for you to use. We will explain and go through the product with you before we leave. You do not have to save packaging, it will not be left at the kerbside, you will not have to put it together yourself.
Invacare EVO Birdie Mobile Hoist
Flexible payment options available: pay in 30 days or in 3 monthly payments (T&Cs apply) when you choose at the checkout.
The Invacare Birdie EVO Mobile Hoist is specially designed to offer a comfortable lift and transfer to or from beds, chairs, or even the floor. Ideal for use in domestic and residential care environments, the hoists are designed to fold and unfold easily without the need for tools.
Birdie EVO provides comfort and ease of use. Invacare’s patient lifting equipment maximises space for the client even when the hoist is in its highest position. This gives an ergonomic lift, and transfer, as the client can be easily rotated 360°, which makes positioning much easier for the carer.
Ease of handling is another notable feature. The hoist has been made as smooth and easy as possible and can easily be folded and unfolded without the need for tools. It takes up minimal space when stored and easy to push and transport. If required, the mast and boom can also be easily detached from the base for easy transportation without any tools required.
The Birdie EVO is CE-certified in line with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/ECC. The hoists have been rigorously tested by Invacare and the German TÜV institute – an accredited external body. This is to ensure that the hoists comply with EN ISO 10535 (the European standard for hoists).
The Birdie Evo mobile hoist has a maximum user weight of 180kg.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Long boom – high user comfort: The client can easily be rotated and positioned. Reduced risk of injury to the knees.
- Easy to fold and dismantle: Allows for ease of transportation and storage. No tools required when folding/unfolding or when dismantling the hoist.
- Snap lock: It features a nap lock that ensures optimal security.
- Emergency stop, lowering, and integrated charger: Manual or electric emergency lowering (compact version only electric lowering). The control box is supplied with a detachable or fixed battery.
- Manual leg spread: Users can simply step on the pedal to adjust the leg spread.
- Available as Birdie Evo or Birdie Evo Compact
Mounted spreader bar: This Allows correct and safe positioning of the spreader bar.