TDX SP2 Electric WheelchairProduct Code: TDX SP2
Call us for pricing.
View our ethical trading policy to see why this product isn’t available to buy online, or call 0114 2293388. Free no-obligation home assessments available.
TDX SP2 Powerchair
The TDX SP2 has excellent features that make it a great powered wheelchair. Manufactured by Invacare, it boasts durability and ultimate performance in a modern, contemporary style.
Whether indoors or out, it has excellent manoeuvrability. It has an incredibly tight turning radius thanks to its Centre Wheel Drive. One of the outstanding features is its enhanced stability. This powerchair offers maximum stability and safety; the stability lock function ensures all six wheels stay firmly on the ground on uneven terrain. Patented SureStep suspension technology provides a smooth ride while negotiating trickier surfaces. What this means is the front wheel can be on a different level to the rest of the wheels, but the seat remains horizontal (see product images).
Go further with the TDX’s 25 stone higher weight capacity and 20 miles-per-charge range.
Choose your seating for optimum comfort and support. Control the height and tilt of the seat with the simple touch of a button, thanks to the LiNX technology. The seat lifter provides easier access to higher objects and the tilt allows relaxation and pressure re-distribution. This makes it an exceptional chair for individuals who need full functionality, but do not want to compromise on style.
Key features of the TDX SP2:
- LiNX Smart Technology: This revolutionary technology redefines mobility – it is behind the superb driving experience users’ experience.
- Touchscreen technology: It comes with REM400 remote that has an impressive 3.5” colour touchscreen – it requires minimal force to operate.
- Built-in Bluetooth: With the REM400, users can connect to three devices at the same time, plus it has mouse mover technology.
- Compact remote with LED display: Made with users who have a limited range of motion and reduced strength, in mind.
- Extremity control joystick: Ideal for chin control with the outer shell being resistant to saliva.
- MEC joystick: This is ideal for those with muscle weakness or fine motor control.